PHP Web Developer
PHP Web Developer for a digital agency focussed on delivering great web experiences in Central London – £35,000
Our client a digital agency who specialise in developing innovative web applications and websites for their clients are looking to hire a PHP Web Developer.
A digital agency with clients including the BBC, Barclays and LinkedIn are building on their development team of around 10 with the addition of a permanent PHP Web Developer. A full-service digital agency, they’re a passionate bunch and pride themselves on putting out great digital work.
The Role as PHP Web Developer
As a PHP Web Developer you will work as part of an agile team to deliver web applications and websites using open source technologies.
You will need experience of:
- OO PHP and experience with Zend Framework 2 or other PHP frameworks
- Ability to work with complex database (MySQL) solutions – understanding the role of indexing and the use of transactional programming
- Working within an Agile environment (SCRUM/XP)
- Responsive CSS using bootstrap or similar framework
- Modular CSS using SASS or LESS
- GIT version control
- 3rd party API integrations
To be a suitable candidate for this position you should be an experienced developer with around 3 years’ experience in PHP Web Development within a digital agency or software house. Ideally you have a degree in a computing related subject such as computer science or mathematics.