Organisation Management Product (Start Up) seeks a Lead UI/UX Designer
Lead Designer for Organisation Management Product in London – £50,000 - £60,000 + Shares
This start-up has created an app (web and mobile) that allows businesses and their employees to experience fluid communication and organisation in their daily work lives.
This product helps organisations have more control over their earnings and time. This products really does help large enterprises to connect and communicate with their employees, creating an overall more functional and efficient work environment.
They have over 2000 users using the product – the app is undergoing are testing with these users and the results of the research is to make new changes and build new features to ultimately make this product really amazing when its officially rolled out.
The Role as Lead Designer
As the role of Lead Designer your designs will be the face of this product, this is a growth role so you will have complete ownership of all UI/UX, from executing the research to creating new product features and adding new functions. Your main responsibility will be to truly understand the product potential and to create effective and functional design solutions that are boundary pushing.
Other responsibilities include:
- Constantly designing new features for the app across all platforms
- Testing and prototyping
- Designing processes involving research, experimentation and revision
- Understanding the user feedback including (quantitative and qualitative)
- Translating your finding into functional designs
- Understanding big data.
They are looking for a multi-talented designer who has the skill not only to create high quality graphics but also the ability to apply their creation to a user-centred design. You will be able to understand how personas will want to instinctively interact with UI and provide them with ability to perform their tasks intuitively.
Other attributes include:
- A strong portfolio that showcases your strong visual design skills with latest colours and typography
- Demonstrated custom design skills the show creativity beyond applying third party template
- Experience with iOS design, android design and usability
- Experience with remote user testing and customer interviews
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Elicit constructive feedback and capable of interpreting that feedback into design solutions.
If this Sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV, Portfolio and brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.