One of the UK’s largest online consumer brands are seeking an awesome all round Lead creative
Senior Designer for Special interest and content platform in London – £60,000
Lead Designer - Special Interest Content and Platform Company – Hammersmith/London - £60,000
Special interest content is at the heart of this company and they are constantly committed to creating and delivering inspiring content across the Media space. This award winning company is one of the largest Media consumer businesses and is one of largest magazine publishers in the UK.
Working in a fast paced collaborative environment, celebrating, nurturing and supporting their “people” is important to this company. Their aim is to generate exceptional integrated media content that reaches and inspires their audiences.
The Role as Senior Designer
As the Lead Designer You will directly line manage a small team of designers, with this you will know how to get the best out of your team, guiding them to improve their designs, you will have so much enthusiasm for you work that they will become obsessed about the little details ensuring their designs are pixel perfect.
You will need to be able respond quickly to the variety of projects that come in from your different clients, as one day you will be designing for Advertising campaigns the next art directing for a photo shoot – the Lead Designer will need to be experienced creative designer and be full of creative ideas.
Other responsibilities include:
- Producing amazing designs for Large websites, tablet and mobile apps
- Designing for large scale advertising campaigns
- Pitching/ Presenting your teams Ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Supporting your Creative Director in any task they may ask you to do
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on deadline to an extremely high standard
With your extensive knowledge of advertising o all devices and platforms, you will know how to make online advertising irresistible to the client’s users. You will manage your own time productively to ensure the completion of quality work under the pressure of deadlines. Be able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships and demonstrate that you value input and feedback and are willing to learn from others.
Other attributes include:
- Experience in Managing a team of designers and know how to work collaboratively and get the best out of them
- Being a complete genius with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Fireworks with the ability to produce stunning visuals
- you should be able to produce highly engaging creative and campaigns for large brands or clients as well as having superb communication skills and be comfortable presenting your idea
- Being an all-round creative designer as this role is very diverse
- Agency experience preferred, as you won’t be spending day after day churning the same work
If this Sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV, Portfolio and brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.