New Business Development – Creative Agency
New Business Development Manager for Independent branding & digital agency in London – £40,000 + OTE
Growing business seeking an established new business development manager to assist with continued success
My client are a creative branding & digital agency – who work with a number of well known clients in the charity, culture & social, healthcare and education sectors.
They specialise in intelligent design and strategic thinking focusing on branding and digital touch points. As a full service agency they provide a range of solutions from responsive website design, to content strategy, brand positioning, campaign strategy and everything in between.
They believe that design should do more than look great and grab attention. It should change minds, inspire action, and impact society for the better.
The Role as New Business Development Manager
The role will be an end to end new business focused role, involving strategy and planning to assist shape the future client base for the agency. You will be involved in identifying new business opportunities, networking with key industry contacts, writing campaigns and responses to tender and ensuring the agency is successful in included on pitch lists.
- Develop an annual strategic plan to achieve new business revenue targets for existing and new clients
- Create a content strategy to ensure the agency is visible and well positioned to be considered for new business opportunities
- Constantly identify and highlight new business opportunities, ensuring these are qualified and followed up in a timely manner
- Work with creative teams to respond to tenders, pitches and create marketing collateral to ensure the agency is represented in the market
- Utilise the CRM database to continue to develop existing relationships – whilst updating with new leads, contacts and opportunities
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and commercially savvy, with a track record in new business development. Ideally you will have experience working within branding, digital or creative agency side roles.
- Digital sales & marketing experience – include prospecting, delivering sales campaigns and building and nurturing new and existing relationships
- Confident and tenacious in your approach – able to demonstrate your knowledge about branding & digital
- Well versed in using CRM systems to pipeline opportunities and manage prospects
- Commercially aware – able to define and work to financial targets
- Creative in your approach. Think outside the box for ways to target and win new business
- Act as a representative for the brand
- Excellent written abilities – able to respond to creative tenders and have input during the pitch process
- Strategic in your approach
- Energetic and enthusiastic about what you do, you want to be a part of continued growth and ongoing success