MW to Senior level UX Contractors required – £300 to £450 per day – London
UX Contracts for Agency and Clientside Roles in London – £300 to £450 per day
There are lots of new UX contracts in this week for mid to senior level UX Designers. If you are available now or becoming available in the next couple of weeks, have a look through the roles below and get in touch if you’re interested!
1) Senior UX Designer for a Social Music Network in London – £400 to £450 per day – 3 month role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well funded and vibrant startup in London. With 1 billion customers already signed up before launch, the company have a huge social reach and are set to make a big impact in Europe. You could be working on one of two workstreams.
- Working on the web based artist management product, you will tailor the way the user interacts with the network. Projects may include creating data visualisation and ‘dashboard’ style data interactions, working in collaborative teams with UI designers, developers and BAs.
- Defining and designing the consumer facing website for a variety of users. Working on the app and integrating the service with 3rd party and support providers.
2) Senior UX Designer for Travel Ecommerce platform within a Media Group – London – £400 to £450 per day – 3 month project
Working within the large design team dedicated to the new travel platform, you will help to shape how the product looks, feels and performs to create a content rich travel destination that will ultimately sell tours, package holidays, cruises, flights, hotels and city breaks. You will test, iterate, continually evolve, innovate and improve this to create a best in class stand-alone travel ecommerce destination.
3) MW to Senior UX Designer for a 1 month rolling contract with an International Services client through a digital agency – £350 to £400 per day – 2 days per week in Surrey with potential for remote work
A UX specialist with an excellent understanding of optimisation and analytics is required to oversee the work of their design team and ensure that any optimisation tests undertaken derive from all of the insight being gathered within the team and by experts.
You will also recommend the types of tests carried out so that the agency can consider the whole experience, rather than looking at a page or page element in isolation and making small changes all over the website. You will really own the experience and teach the team how to think holistically about their online assets.
4) MW to Senior UX Designer for a 6 month contract with a well known Radio Station – London – £300 per day
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented UX Designer to work at one of the UK’s biggest commercial radio stations on their hugely successful digital offerings. Based in Central London offices, you will be working across their digital platforms which encompass websites and apps for each their exciting brands. Together these brands drive in excess of 60 million page views, 6 million unique users and 5 million app visits per month.