MW and Senior level User Researchers – UX Design Agency
MW and Senior level User Researchers for UX Design Agency in Central London – £45,000 - £65,000
MW and Senior Level User Researchers required to join a specialist UX design agency based in Central London.
Our client is a medium sized agency (100 employees), known as experts in their field with offices in Central London. With an increasing number of new clients the team are looking to add a MW level and Senior level User Researcher to the team.
You will be working with clients from a wide variety of sectors. For example they have recently completed a new travel booking experience for a major airline, a new money management app for a well known retail bank and a responsive eCommerce platform for a food giant.
The company are continually pushing the boundaries of innovation, with their own dedicated Innovation team they also place a big emphasis on the training and development of their employees. You will have the opportunity to learn from other disciplines and be up-skilled in your area.
Benefits include a performance related bonus and rewards scheme, 25 day’s holiday, a pension scheme, private medical and a generous training budget.
The Role as MW and Senior level User Researchers
You will be the Lead User Researcher on various client projects, taking ownership of key accounts in the business. It is important that you are experienced with stakeholder management and can manage the time and budget on your particular project.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the client and their customers
- Provide leadership and mentoring for less experienced researchers in the team
- Decide on the best methodologies for each project
- Communicate findings in creative ways that are tailored to every client/project
- Keep abreast of industry trends and design thinking through attending events, connecting with like-minded researchers and writing on your subject area
Our client is looking for User/Design/UX Researchers with strong commercial awareness, with anything from 2 year’s plus commercial experience. It is a client facing role that requires strong communication skills and the ability to present findings in an engaging way.
- Practical experience of using a wide range of research methodologies
- Ability to build up trust with a client and form a strong relationship for future projects
- Time management and ability to prioritise work
- Driven individual who wants to continually learn and progress in their career
- Bachelor’s degree beneficial in a related subject
The interview process will consist of a telephone interview followed by a 1 or 2 stage face to face meeting depending on the level of role. They are keen to hire quickly so please get in touch if you have any questions!