MW Product Designer for Digital Product Studio. £35,000 – £45,000
MW Product Designer for Digital Product Studio in London – £35,000 - £45,000
Do you have a passion for crafting beautiful mobile experiences? Then this could be the role for you!
An innovative digital studio who specialise in designing mobile apps (Tablet and Mobile) are currently looking for two MW Product Designers to join their close-nit and cross-functional design teams and help change the face of their client’s digital offerings across a plethora of sectors.
Based in a great central London office with a total headcount of 140 people (made up of designers, strategists, engineers, senior management and the support team) they have adopted their own unique Agile Process taking the ‘best bits’ from a variety of frameworks including DAD (Disciplined Agile Delivery), Scrum and XP (eXtreme Programming) that they are constantly iterating to further improve the process.
Innovation is at the forefront of every project they take on having already made some real noise in the retail, travel and finance sectors. The senior team come from a strong tech background and still have ties with their previous companies allowing for some interesting partnerships on projects both now and in the future.
This agency also has a strong focus on developing their team members and adopt a ‘Radical Candor’ leadership philosophy which presents great opportunities to progress towards senior/lead positions.
The Role as MW Product Designer
You will join a multidisciplinary product team with a large amount of project ownership and the opportunity to work directly with high-level stakeholders from well-known brands and organisations.
Within each project, you will work through the end to end design process from conception conducting research and data analysis alongside the strategy team to developing the visual look and feel & testing the products.
With the high profile nature of the clients and the complexity of many of the applications, the work not only has to be of an incredibly high standard with pixel perfect visuals / UI but must also be highly functional and intuitive, so a true passion for user centred design is a must.
Key functions as a Designer:
- Work across a wide range of high profile builds for iOS , Android and Tablet.
- Liaise directly with key stakeholders on project requirements and progress.
- Take ownership of the end to end design process working closely with senior team members and stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and analyse the results to develop user journeys, personas and other elements of the UX to influence your design.
- Develop pixel perfect UI designs following UCD principles.
- Develop your own leadership skills with the opportunity to mentor and inspire junior team members.
- Play a key part in the agencies growth and development plans.
You should have;
- A strong portfolio demonstrating previous design experience and a strong understanding of mobile app design.
- An expert at working in Sketch & InVision with some work in Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of UX principles and user centered, data driven design.
- Previous experience in an agency environment is ideal but not required.