MW Digital Designer for Mobile focused Boutique Agency!
Digital Designer for Mobile focused Boutique Agency! in Central London – £25,000-£30,000
Mobile focused boutique agency are seeking to make a couple of new additions to their tight-knit design team! Great opportunity to be part of a small team working on big name projects!
My client is a boutique agency, based in the heart of Soho who work on a number of projects ranging from applications for some of the most well-known financial institutions in the world to exciting mobile apps of their own.
They are looking to make a couple of key hires to their team at this stage, organically growing due to a continual high volume of work coming their way.
This is a really awesome opportunity to be part of a boutique agency, working on big name projects within a flat-structured & relaxed company where you will be able to have real ownership & influence over your work.
They are based within a super cool office space, real entrepreneurial vibe & friendly atmosphere!
The Role as Digital Designer
They are looking to take on a talented Digital Designer to join their small design team, where you will work alongside three other designers ( two graphic, one digital) and report directly to the Creative Director.
This Digital Designer role is ideal for a Junior Designer with 2-3 years experience working across a wealth of digital products including mobile & responsive web looking to take their next step up in their career where you will be able to get stuck into big meaty projects where you can have influence & ownership.
As part of this role you can expect to be working on :
- You will work on the UI for responsive websites, web apps & mobile applications
- Data visualisations
- marketing collateral for mobile apps, to be pushed out across various platforms including social media.
As a Digital Designer you will be passionate about design with a real creative talent & a desire to continually grow and learn in an ego-free environment. You should have a real passion for all things digital
You will have :
- A digital portfolio demonstrating a range of creative skills & projects you have worked on ( some can be self-initiated!)
- Experience working across responsive web & mobile would be highly beneficial.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe CS inc Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash.
- Print production experience would be advantageous
- Appreciation of typography & layout.
- A desire to work as part of a team .
Bonus ( not required but could be beneficial)
- motion / animation skills!
- appreciation of the User & UCD
- HTML & CSS skills desirable !
If this sounds like you click the APPLY button below!!