MW Digital Designer for evolving Online Property Portal
MW Digital Designer for Online Property Portal in London – Up to £35,000
This is an awesome opportunity for a MW Digital Designer to join an innovative property portal website based within Central London.
The brand is undergoing big changes following a number of acquisitions across the property sector and you will have the opportunity to get involved in creating an industry-leading digital experience for cross platform products!
Our client is a digital media business that owns an array of well known brands, with a growing customer base standing at over 50 million visitors a month with their success due to their user-centric approach to their digital experiences & placing a high value on providing clear, highly accessible property data and also being highly transparent in their approach.
They are a highly entrepreneurial team, working in a flat structure within slick Central London Offices with a friendly & social atmosphere!
The Role as MW Digital Designer
You will join the Digital Product team to create highly engaging designs to support the needs of our users!
You will learn from a talented Head of UX and Design in a position where your design work will have a huge reach , working across industry leading platforms and mobile apps whilst playing an instrumental role in shaping the digital experiences of their brands & ultimately growing user engagement !
As part of this role you will :
– work closely with UX, Development , Optimization & other internal teams to deliver pixel perfect designs working across the full design process
– assist in creating & adding to the brands design language, guiding the look & feel of a range of products
– ideating to come up with a range of design possibilities for our products
– push innovative ideas throughout your work & aim to keep the products ahead of the curve.
this will involve :
– mobile & responsive web work
– UI portal focused work
– working on new technology products
-style guide creation & management
As a talented MW Designer you will have 3 + years within the design space along with :
– experience working across mobile & responsive web design
– a portfolio demonstrating stunning visuals that you have created across multiple platforms
– strong skills within the Adobe Suite & a knowledge of HTML
– a strong understanding of UCD principles
– strong understanding of design skills including typography & layout
– experience of working with front end developers
– confidence to present & rationalize your design ideas!
If this sounds like you don’t hesitate to apply below! Please send an up to date copy of your CV & portfolio.