MW Designer for one of the UK’s leading retailers – to work on exciting digital disruption!
MW Designer for Retail Giant in Central London – £28,000 - £38,000 & Extensive benefits!
One the of UK's leading retailers are seeking a talented MW Digital Designer to join them on their journey, disrupting their space with an e-commerce & in-store experience overhaul!
They are a household name retail brand, with hundreds of stores across the country & millions of satisfied customers. They are now looking to disrupt the online marketplace & take on some of the big players in the e-tail world… with over 340 million visits a year they are already well on their way!
They have big ambitions to become a leading digital retailer within the UK market place, hence why they are seeking to expand their digital team! You will join them in their ‘innovation lab’ style workspace in Central London.
This is a great opportunity to get involved at a pivotal point in their brand journey.
Not only are they working on their responsive website & mobile apps but a whole host of other exciting digital projects, but they are seeking to step up the overall ‘look & feel’ of the brand – something of which you will be hugely involved in.
The Role as MW Designer
As MW Designer you will report to the Lead Designer who will both mentor & lead you as you get stuck into a range of exciting projects as part of a fast paced, agile design team where you will work alongside talented UXers & Digital Designers.
You will get involved in a range of projects ranging from;
- responsive website design
- working on different aspects of a transactional based site
- mobile app work
- creating, maintaining & upholding brand guidelines
- & plenty more exciting design projects!
As MW Digital Designer you will be passionate about all things digital with a real interest in keeping up with current design style & future technologies.
You should have;
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your pixel perfect, high quality digital design work across responsive web & mobile
- 2-3 years digital experience, e-commerce experience would be highly beneficial but not necessary
- Excellent skills within the Adobe Suite
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Strong communication skills & a love of collaborative working
- Good understanding of user centric design principles
- a desire to grow and develop your skills!
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest APPLY NOW below with an up to date CV & a link to your online portfolio or an attachment.