MW Designer for expanding Organic E-Tail Brand
MW Designer for expanding Organics E-Tail Brand in South London – £28,000 - £32,000 & awesome benefits!
Do you have a passion for Organic produce alongside first class Digital Design skills? This growing company are seeking a talented Digital Designer to join their team and work across a number of their digital products, communicating their fun & upbeat ethos across to their customers.
My client is a well known Organic Food E-tailer, they are looking for a talented MW Designer to join their fun and friendly team, working collaboratively within a hugely passionate & creative organisation.
Based around the simple concept of retailing seasonal organic produce through an ethical business model, not only to they seek to provide customers with healthy, high quality food but they also pride themselves in looking after their suppliers.
They are based in South London in a fun & energetic office space with a real community feel & multiple social activities.
The Role as MW Designer
This is an awesome opportunity to join a passionate in house e-commerce & creative team and have a real influence & ownership upon the design output.
As MW Designer you will ;
- work to produce both new & existing concepts as deliverable , applying style & brand guidelines across a range of products including responsive websites & e-commerce work.
- produce web work, emails & banner designs.
- create innovative social media content for a range of seasonal / product campaigns.
- present clear rationale for your design choices
- provide direction to developers & take part in QA processes
- work alongside other teams effectively to ensure best possible outcomes!
- effectively manage project timescales, ensuring the meeting of budget & timescale requirements.
As MW Designer you should have a minimum of 2 years experience working on Digital Design and should have a portfolio demonstrating your best work.
In addition you should have :
- have experience working across responsive web and a strong familiarity best practices with mobile, tablet & desktop screen sizes.
- an understanding of UX principles
- awesome skills within the Adobe Suite, Mac OS and the Microsoft Office Package
- a love of working collaboratively
- a good understanding of HTML & CSS
- a knowledge of Web Accessibility Skills
An interest in Organic Food & Ethical Business would be highly advantageous!
Does this sound like the role for you? If so don’t hesitate to click APPLY below!