Motion Designer / Video Editor — Internal Agency
Motion Designer / Editor for Internal Agency in London – £25,000-£30,000
Motion Designer with solid video editing skills needed to join a brilliant internal agency.
I am currently working with a globally recognised online gambling company, who have outreach to over 20 million customers across 100 markets. Their portfolio of brands boasts over 14 brands and they operate in multiple languages across over 100 countries!
They are leaders in what they do, with some of the biggest names within online betting and gambling backing them, the scope to become an integral part of the business is huge, which provides opportunity for your work to be seen by millions of customers per week!
The Role as Motion Designer / Editor
They are looking for a brilliant Motion Designer who also possesses and showcases solid Video Editing skills. The role with them would be working across these 14 brands, alongside the Head of Motion and rest of the Design team. Some of the projects would include:
- Social content across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Producing and designing career videos for their career site
- Designing case studies which visualise projects
- Supporting the Head of Motion / Moving Image across multiple projects
- Designing end to end
- Developing brand and style guidelines within motion which can be applied across these brands
This role would be working within their Design team, which acts like an internal agency and is made up of Brand, Copy, Digital, Visual, Moving Image and Digital.
You will have:
- 2+ years experience within a similar role (permanent or freelance)
- Solid proficiency within Premier and After Effects
- Working knowledge of C4D
- An interest and understanding of sport or gambling
- Showreel showcasing a range of exciting projects
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to articulate concepts back to the wider team