Motion Designer // Tech Brand
Motion Designer for Tech Brand in London – £30,000-£36,000
Innovative Design Studio are looking for a multi-talented Motion Designer.
I am currently working with a brilliantly innovative design studio who are looking for a Motion Designer to join their growing team. Within the studio, they focus on two main product streams:
- FinTech – their clientside arm to the studio, working on digital apps and products.
- Own Products – gaming products such as basketball and hoops – games that make the user play head to head, not gambling.
The Role as Motion Designer
They’re looking for a Motion Designer to join them and work across this varied workload, alongside the Head of Motion and Film, and you’d be owning the process across a number or projects, with a split across the FinTech and Own Product side.
The majority of the work would be across 2D animation, such as creating assets, social media content, ads, and UI animation (including prototyping); however there will be opportunity to work across the film and editing side of things so experience with a camera (even if an iPhone) would be beneficial!
The team is currently made up of 10-15 designers in London and includes Motion, UI, UX and they have a Development team in another office also.
They’re a brilliant company who have a very open environment and everyone’s ideas are encouraged and welcomed, and they really invest in their employees.
You will have the ability to work both autonomously and within a collaborative team and produce a huge variety of exciting work across both 2D and 3D when necessary.
- Owning motion projects across the two product streams.
- Working collaboratively with UI and UX designers.
- Designing assets and carrying through to animation.
- Animating in AFX as well as having experience in 3D animation using C4D.
What you should have:
- Experience animating in both 2D and 3D.
- Solid experience in AFX.
- Knowledge / experience animating UI prototypes.