Midweight UX Designer for Innovative Media Brand – Upto £55k
Midweight UX Designer for Media Brand in London – Upto £55,000
This is a really exciting chance to have your work viewed by millions, with a company whose digital content is constantly evolving. If you are a solid UX designer with a passion for service design then this could be the perfect role for you.
Our client is a globally renowned media organisation who is looking to evolve their brand, unifying their physical and digital touchpoints and working with next-level technology to create a more centralised experience for their audience. This is a great chance to work on a broad range of projects, harnessing innovative technologies such as Amazon Alexa and Chatbots and invigorating these projects with service design methods to produce the best possible outcome.
The Role as Midweight UX Designer
You will be working collaboratively across the full UX lifecycle, harnessing previous user research and uncovering insights that will inform your compelling design work.
This role will involve:
- Using your curiosity to find out why things do and don’t work and thinking about how this will inform the production of better products and services.
- Mentoring more junior members of your team
- Looking at and understanding how customers integrate with the brand to create users-centred designs and informing new ideas.
- Introducing service design into projects and staying abreast of industry changes and trends
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced within service design, or has a keen interest in wanting to pursue this area. Ideally you will have a background in publishing/media
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data findings, gather customer insights and deliver apt feedback
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable constantly interacting with people
- Someone with a pragmatic approach, who can appreciate the bigger picture and view things from a holistic perspective. A curious nature is key.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then send your CV over to email@example.com