Midweight UX Designer for Charitable Social Enterprise – Upto £45k
Midweight UX Designer for Charitable Social Enterprise in London – Upto £45,000
This client are a household name that are seeking to subvert the traditional preconceptions that people currently have about them. They are looking for a talented Midweight UX Designer to join their team, work on the end-to-end user experience and influence their products. They strive to empower the consumer, by fighting for their rights and creating new and better services and tools that will make a real difference.
This client are known for advocating the rights of the user. They want to attract and engage new audiences, offering advice and services on anything and everything from university to elderly care. By providing a newer, more holistic experience, they are moving to a more service led organisation that can truly champion the consumer.
The Role as Midweight UX Designer
What’s great about this role is that although you get the benefit of working in an established UX team, you are also given the chance to really make the role your own; you’ll have the autonomy to engage with stakeholders and shape the position, and your voice will really be heard.
Your role will include:
- Getting involved with the discovery work, exploring new areas of opportunity
- Working closely with Product Owners, Designers and Devs in agile 2 week sprints on the end-to-end UX lifecycle
- Experimenting to find out what is working and what isn’t
- Creating chat bots for social media, or an Amazon Alexa app
- Creating and building useful tools that will both save time and make things a lot easier for the user
The ideal candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator who is confident engaging with key stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good working knowledge of mobile UX principles and standards
- Advanced skills in prototyping and mapping skills
- Experience working within the publishing sector is a big plus!
If this sounds like the role for you then send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org