Midweight UI / Product Designer // FinTech
Midweight UI Designer for FinTech Platform in London – £30,000-£38,0000
Globally recognised online trading fintech platform are looking for 2 UI / Product Designers to join them and work across all visual and UI work along with UX processes.
One of the leaders in what they do, they position themselves as a FinTech startup with the backing of a corporate which enables the design to be a pivotal part of the brand where you can have a real say over what goes out there!
The Role as Midweight UI Designer
The Role as UI Designer
They are looking for a brilliant (x2) UI / Product Designer to join them and own creative products, with a focus on making complex data and dashboards, simple! They are looking for people with an interest in how things work, and the process behind this and ultimately how to make the user understand technical processes.
You will be coming up with new ideas and developing concepts right from initial idea through to final completion, ultimately creating detailed interaction design for complex products, but in an aesthetic and more simplistic way.
Alongside the UI, you will be involved in user testing, creating journeys and carrying this through to prototyping and wireframing to create aesthetically detailed yet simple dashboards.
An opportunity to own projects and work across multiple projects at one time, it’s a great time to join them!
- Designing across multiple projects and product streams at one time.
- Developing UX concepts through to visual completion.
- Making data heavy products simple.
- Owning the product process on a variety of projects within the product team.
What you should have:
- Solid experience within a similar role, ideally with creating dashboards / data visualisations.
- Brilliant experience within UI and able to articulate your processes.
- Portfolio showcasing work across various platforms, notably mobile and responsive web.