Midweight UI Designer // Retail Brand
Midweight UI Designer for Retail / Ecommerce Brand in London – £30,000-£40,000
Internationally recognised ecommerce brand are looking for a midweight UI designer to join their growing team.
You would be joining them at a pivotal stage of growth, working alongside an established UX team, you will be working across all aspects of UI and visual design.
The team is made up of UI and UX designers, all working collaboratively across multiple projects, working in sprints, discovery phases and MVT.
The Role as Midweight UI Designer
They are looking for a midweight designer to work across commerce checkouts, product pages, mobile apps and responsive web pages. They have a real focus on the UI and Interaction that a customer has with their products, so solid experience designing for this is crucial.
Designing from concept you will be working alongside UXrs and developers on your ideation process, and be brilliant at designing with the consumer in mind to create the best UI journey possible.
An opportunity to own projects and work across multiple projects at one time, it’s a great time to join the brand!
- Designing across multiple projects and product streams at one time.
- Developing concepts through to completion.
- Creating consumer focused UI journeys across mobile and web.
What you should have:
- Solid experience within a similar role, ideally within the Commerce Industry (not neccessarily retail).
- Brilliant experience in UI and able to articulate your processes.
- Portfolio showcasing work across various platforms.