Midweight Product Designer
Midweight Product Designer for Leading Digital Product Agency in London – Up to £45,000
I’m working with a leading Digital Product Agency who are looking to grow their team with the addition of two Digital Product Designers. One Senior and One Midweight.
The Role as Midweight Product Designer
As a Midweight Product Designer you will have the opportunity to work on complex, multi-platform products across a number of big name accounts within retail, travel and finance to name just a few of the key sectors they work within.
You will join a multidisciplinary, agile product team with a large amount of project ownership and the opportunity to work directly with high level stakeholders.
Within each project you will work through the end to end design process from conception alongside the strategy team and conducting research and data analysis to shape the products UX to developing the visual look and feel & testing the products.
With the high profile nature of the clients and the complexity of many of the applications, the work not only has to be of an incredibly high standard and pixel perfect visuals / UI but must also be highly functional and intuitive, so a true passion for user centred design is a must.
This is a role ideally suited to someone with experience of working in a product driven environment with a strong portfolio of mobile applications. You will also be an expert prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision and others of your choice.
The agency have a strong focus around developing their team members and present great opportunities to progress towards senior/lead positions.
As a Midweight Designer you will:
- Work across a wide range of high profile builds for iOS , Android and Tablet. Take ownership of the end to end design process working closely with senior team members and stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and analyse the results to develop user journeys, personas and other elements of the UX to influence your design.
- Develop pixel perfect UI designs following UCD principles.
- Develop your own leadership skills with the opportunity to mentor and inspire more junior team members.
- Play a key part in the agencies growth and development plans.
You should have;
- A strong portfolio demonstrating previous design experience and a strong understanding of mobile app design.
- An expert at working in Sketch & InVision with some work in Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of UX principles and user centred, data driven design.
If this sounds like a role that could be the step up you’ve been looking for click APPLY now.