Midweight Motion Designer – Independent Agency (TV & Film)
Midweight Motion Designer for TV & Film Independent Agency in London – £28,000-£34,000
Creative agency who focus on TV and Film are on the lookout for a Motion Designer to join their growing team.
Brilliant Independent Agency with studios in both London and Los Angeles, who are home to the most innovative and creative minds in the industry.
Their team comprises of award-winning Digital, Design, AV and PR pros, who design award-winning campaigns for top entertainment and brand clients throughout the world.
Since being founded in 2005, they have ensured that their offering is a perfect match to their clients’ needs. With in-house specialist facilities including high spec edit suites, voiceover studios and a dedicated digital strategy / innovation team, they’ve become the go to for many of their clients.
Their mantra is born out of their mission to create intuitive, engaging campaigns that activate audiences. Combining their strategy expertise with market-leading creative, they think of innovative ideas and create amazing campaigns which inspire clients and consumers alike.
The Role as Midweight Motion Designer
As their Motion Designer, you will be working across multiple projects and clients at any one time, alongside the Design Director.
Animating design assets taken from the designers in AFX, you will also be working concept to completion on a variety of projects starting with storyboarding, through to visual and animation so lots of exciting work to get stuck into!
- Animating design assets in After Effects creating fluid, dynamic animations.
- Work with designers and editors to ensure animations are engaging and fun to view.
- Creating storyboards and concepts which can then be carried through to visual and animated.
- Articulating design ideas to the Design Director and wider team.
You will have:
- Prior experience working within a design agency.
- Proficient within AFX and knowledge of C4D.
- Showreel demonstrating a range of work.
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as within a team.