Mid-Weight UX Designer for Innovative Tech Start Up – Upto £50k
Mid-Weight Designer for Tech company in London – £50,000
Innovative Tech Startup are looking for a mid-weight UX Designer to join the team at the early stages of development and fully get involved with the design process of their digital identity system. Working in a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment where your ideas and processes will be highly valued and your work will have a real impact.
Our client is a secure start up working on designing the world’s first digital identity system that will enable individuals to prove who they are and confirm who others are. They are working on a product that will safely improve the way that people share their personal information both over the web and in person, thus eliminating the need for usernames and passwords. Their aim is to go global, rolling out to at least 5 countries by the end of the year.
The Role as Mid-Weight Designer
You’ll be fully integrated in this collaborative environment, working closely with the design and tech teams to openly discuss your ideas. You will be working in an Agile way, providing innovative solutions to problems, substantiated by your in-depth user research.
You will be:
- Conducting user research to coherently understand their needs and implementing these into design solutions
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Design, 2 Visual Designers and 1 other UX designer
- Supporting the entire product lifecycle from concept through to continuous development
- Liaising with stakeholders, providing them with sketches and wireframes, and representing user insights
- Working on a number of various projects including working on the iOS and Android apps, customer experience mapping and persona creation
- Able to defend your ideas to the team as every design aspect will be challenged
- Helping to define the product and it’s key features as well as the product roadmap
You will be:
- A problem solver who is able to consistently deliver solutions to daily challenges
- Experienced in regards to research, able to carry out user testing and conduct guerrilla research
- Passionate about technology with the drive to make your ideas succeed
- Confident, with strong interpersonal skills that allow you to articulate your ideas to team
- Comfortable working with data and implementing into design
- Excellent at leading workshops, sketching & prototyping, interpreting research
- Well versed in designing complex mobile and web services
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company that really understands the value of UX whilst it is still in it’s infancy.