Mid Weight UX Designer for Innovative Media Publisher – Up to £55k
Mid Weight UX Designer for Publishing Company in Central London – Upto £55,000
Are you a highly passionate and experienced individual who wants to evoke exciting change within an internationally recognised organisation and an ever-expanding technological space? This prominent media publisher are looking for a Mid Weight to design world class experience across their new finance and travel team.
My client is a leading media brand who is looking to take their user experience to the next level, both physically and digitally. This is a really exciting opportunity for a mid-weight UX designer who is passionate about innovating through next-generation technology from Amazon Alexa to Chat Bots. With a big emphasis on career training and mentoring this would be an amazing opportunity for anyone who values career progression within this industry.
The Role as Mid Weight UX Designer
This is an amazing opportunity for you to bring your ideas to life in a fun, varied and fast paced Agile environment. The way they work is open and collaborative and you will need to have excellent team work and communication skills as you communicate with project managers, UI members and stakeholders.
Your role will involve:
- Work on the whole UX lifecycle of this client’s financial products, from carrying out research to distilling your insights into user-centred design
- Operate collaboratively; working with researchers, developers and designers to execute amazing products
- Help to define the product roadmap and communicate your vision through sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Help to raise this client’s profile by blogging, attending events and conferences, and giving talks
An ideal candidate will be:
- An excellent problem-solver who is able to deliver on big ideas
- Fluent in design tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure and the Adobe Creative Suite
- A compelling, confident and persuasive speaker who is comfortable addressing an audience
- Organised with strong teamwork skills
- Innovative and passionate about UX & product design
- Experienced within user testing with an ability to analyse and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
If this sounds like you then send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org!