Mid Weight UX Designer For Leading Fashion Brand
Mid Weight UX Designer for Leading Fashion Brand in London – up to £55,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading online fashion retailer who are looking to add a talented mid-weight UX designer to their already well-established Experience Design team.
The company prides itself on having a culture of restless innovation, earning its place as one of the world’s most successful online retailers. They are now expanding their UX team by adding a Mid Weight to their already well established design team, this is a chance for your designs to be seen by millions and really inspire further innovation. With a work hard play hard atmosphere, there are lots of perks including with an early finish every Friday and regular clothing sample sales. Based in fantastic offices in London, this is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative and fast moving environment.
The Role as Mid Weight UX Designer
This role will see you working in a bold and future led company that is constantly innovating to keep up with customer’s needs, you will be playing your part in this and moving user experience forward in ways the industry hasn’t seen before.
- Developing close relationships with product management and help them plan and execute product roadmaps.
- Working on various project requests and freely offer UX guidance
- Conduct your own user research that are championed in your UX designs
- Take projects through the full UX design stage from sketching of key concepts through to wireframes and rapid prototypes.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and able to work in a fast paced company to drive business forward through innovative designs and ideas. They will passionate and highly creative with a strong eye for detail.
- Competency with relevant creative tools
- Experience in designing for multiple platforms (Desktop, Mobile & Tablet web / apps)
- Proven track record in identifying, justifying and subsequently solving various interaction design problems.
- Comfortable presenting design solutions and justification to your team