Mid Weight Project Manager at a Global Agency
Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager for Global Production Agency in Leicester Square / Seven Dials – £30,000- £40,000 / annum
This delightful Digital agency in Seven Dials is seeking a DPM to work on website build projects for a variety of clients. This is a great opportunity for Jr PM looking to step up, or someone with relevant experience who is looking to move into an Agency.
This globally respected Production agency has diversified since it’s establishment to now cover the full remit of online and offline production. They have a very positive, community vibe in their offices with bi-annual parties, regular team building activities and of course beer on a Friday! The work is diverse due in large part to their impressive client list which includes various internationally recognised brands from sectors including Entertainment, Financial Services, Luxury Beauty, FMCG, Pharma and more.
The Role as Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident Digital Project Manager who has 2+ years experience working to deliver website build projects.
You will be working as part of the Project Management team to scope, plan and manage the build of websites large and small. Working with a Senior colleague or autonomously as applicable, you will be responsible for overseeing development projects, creating and updating all project documentation along the way. You will be liaising with the Studio Manager to ensure all projects are adequately resourced, then with said resource to ensure all work is delivered on time and issues escalated promptly.
A vital member of the team, you must be both engaging and knowledgeable as you will have direct contact with the client and joint responsibility (with the AM) for educating them on the abilities and limitations of the available team.
- Management of website build projects; incl management of front end and back end development.
- Use of project planning and tracking tools such as MS Project, Visio etc.
- Ability to juggle a varied workload and prioritise tasks.
- Previous experience of costing projects and subsequent management of budgets.
- Client facing experience.
- Applied knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall development processes.
- Ownership of projects end to end, including creation and updating of documentation.
- Initial project planning incl. scoping, risk assessments and budgets.
- Tracking of project progress, ensuring all work is delivered on time and scope.
- Creative problem solving of any issues which arise.
- Mentorship of Junior PMs.
The perfect individual will have a passion for all things technological, a desire to work in a creative and friendly Agency which has offices around the globe, and experience Project Managing website build projects from brief to delivery.
You will be personable and knowledgeable, traits which are essential when a tight budget or timeline requires you to use your excellent relationships to persuade colleagues to stay a little late or come in a little early to ensure a delivery stays on track.
A desire to learn and develop your skills is also a must- this is a great Agency for progression as it is constantly growing and changing meaning opportunities regularly arise.
Resilience and positivity also come in very handy as you may well become team cheerleader from time to time!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!