Mid UX Designer for Leading Marketplace – Upto £55k
Mid UX Designer for Leading Marketplace in London – Upto £55,000
This leading marketplace brand are looking for a Midweight UX Designer to join their team during their exciting period of transformation. You’ll be part of a fun, dynamic and collaborative environment, where you will have autonomy in leading projects, from conception to visualisation.
My client is one of the most highly trafficked sites in the UK per day, so your work will be seen by a huge audience as the company goes through a complete re-platforming. You’ll be part of a team of talented individuals that come from a range of diverse backgrounds.
The Role as Mid UX Designer
For this role, you will be collaborating with the design team on all areas of this brand’s products as they go through their redesign. This role will require you to balance the requirements of both the consumer and the customer, whilst also embedding design thinking into everything you do. You’ll be working in an agile environment, offering UX support to the development teams as you collaborate on various projects
An ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced with the full UCD lifecycle, with aesthetic appreciation…UI experience is a plus!
- Well versed in responsive design, with a folio that demonstrates your UX design for different platforms
- Open-minded, dynamic and willing to push themselves
- Experienced within UX but still open to learning new things
- Assertive, able to take ownership of their ideas and push them forward
This is a really exciting role with a great company, working in a fun environment that offers excellent training and career development opportunities.