Mid UX Designer For Leading Hospitality Brand
Mid UX Designer for Hospitality Brand in London – £40,000 - £50,000
I am looking for a UX designer to work on one of the biggest hotel chains in the UK through a hospitality giant.
As a market leader in the creation of hospitality apps, the digital team is using innovative technology to meet the growing demands of a digital generation, ultimately aiming to increase revenue and improve the digital customer experience.
Their digital presence has a huge reach with over 27 million customers every month across the UK. They provide both white label and bespoke digital solutions for a range of platforms from tablet to mobile and kiosks. Their main focus to remain at the forefront of technology and design whilst innovating industry boundaries.
You will be working in their brand new open plan offices with lots of comfy work areas, booths and whiteboards. The benefits package includes an impressive annual bonus, private healthcare, 25% off all brands, 25 days holiday, share scheme and more.
The Role as Mid UX Designer
My client is looking for a specialist UX designer to work on their main brand which is one of the largest hotel chains in the UK with an average of 3 new hotels opening a month. They are always looking improve customer experience and think about the full experience from booking and checking in through to their actual stay and then ensuring they would come back. They offer a great training program where you will be taken on a two week “boot camp” to learn all about the client and training in scrum and agile working.
- Engaging with product managers and stakeholders across the business to identify possible development
- Working collaboratively with peers to asses impact and benefits from potential solutions
- Wireframe and prototype to allow peers and stakeholders to review and feedback on your proposed solutions
- Identify and interpret patterns of customer behavior
- Benchmark and monitor customer satisfaction across the customer journey.
An ideal candidate will be passionate who is able to get to grips with things quickly and ideally have worked within an agile environment previously. It is essential that a candidate has a good understanding of the UCD process and can conduct user research, an ability to run A/B testing is also a massive advantage, however, this can be taught.
- Great understanding of how to translate behavioral insights into user centered designs
- 3+ years’ experience in UX design across a range of platforms
- Knowledge and practice of a range of user research methods
- Experience presenting to peers and stakeholders and ability to justify designs and creative output