Mid UX Designer for Consumer Champion – Upto £45k
Mid UX Designer for Consumer Champion in London – Upto £45k
Currently looking for a Mid-weight UX designer to join my client who is passionate about enabling social change and advocating the rights of the user, ensuring that they receive the best products for the best price.
This client has always made the consumer their priority, and their loyalty towards championing the consumer has made them one of the most recognised brands in the UK. They want to continue to evolve and they are looking for a UX designer to join them on this journey, delivering quality user experiences that echo their integrity as a brand.
The Role as Mid UX Designer
This role will require you to utilise your UX experience and conquer complex design problems by providing watertight solutions. You will stay ahead of the game by being aware of current and emerging digital trends and implementing these into your practise. This will involve strong stakeholder engagement as well as collaborating with the Research, Design and Development teams in order to produce work that encompasses high standards in regards to usability, accessibility and design. You’ll be working over the entire end-to-end experience, and ensuring that this client continues to provide amazing digital products.
An ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced within UX design and have good knowledge of responsive design
- Excellent at prototyping and be well versed in Axure, Omnigraffe, Sketch
- Meticulous with detail but also able to work efficiently within Agile
- A confident communicator who is able to operate collaboratively with stakeholders, designers and developers.
- Familiar with the publishing/digital/design sectors
- Able to show working examples of their UX design for mobile/app
If this sounds like you then please email email@example.com!