UX Designer For Exciting Start-Up
Senior UX Designer for Start- up in London – up to £70,000
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded start up in the first part of their journey. If you want to be somewhere where your opinions and thoughts can really shape and change a product, then check out this role!
Our client is trying to change the way leading companies recruit and get access to the best executive talent whether they are actually looking for a new role or if they are more passively on the market. Their goal is to disrupt the market by creating a digital platform to connect some of the world’s most sort after companies to suitable candidates which will save the company significant amount of time and money. They have recently launched and already have a significant amount of users and a very big and exciting house hold name on board. This is a crucial time for them and therefore they are looking for a UX designer who can come on and really set a process and get them off to a fantastic start. The whole team have pretty impressive backgrounds so this is your chance to really learn and share your knowledge with the best in the biz.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
This role will see you owning the full design process and recruiting beneath yourself, so this is a chance to create a strong design team who you know has the same work ethic and culture as yourself! You will be working closely with dev teams to create something you are all proud of and you can really call your own.
- Applying strategic thinking to design and design effective, engaging end to end experiences which balance user needs, business goals, and technological realities across platforms
- Communicating designs through sketches, flows, customer journeys, and wireframes to aid with cross-disciplinary team communication, collaboration and development.
- Creating lightweight prototypes which communicate the intent of initial ideas and concepts with the goal of galvanising the team toward solving a common outcome for our customer.
An ideal candidate will have a substantial amount of UX experience with a creative past or flair. You will be passionate about startups and excited by the prospect of being involved in a product in such an early stage.
The ideal designer will have extensive UX and UI experience, who is able to design new features and continue to tweak our current app features, website, manage QA and lead the product, working closely with the business and dev team.
- Experience and understanding of UCD principles
- Portfolio showing your experience with native mobile and web projects
- Experience facilitating user research studies
- Experience of working on an end to end product lifecycle, from concept to delivery
If you are looking for a role where you can really make a difference and have a creative flair, this one is for you!