Mid-Senior UX Designer – Innovative Software Company
UX Designer for Innovative Software Company in London – £50,000-£60,000
This creative and innovative SAAS company are looking for an experienced UX designer to join their team in helping retailers manage their media platforms in a cost-effective and simple way. You will play an integral part in delivering the UX of the product and promoting UX in the business.
My client is a disruptive company looking create a unique product that will change the way shopping experiences are created and also increase the quality of marketing campaigns for leading businesses worldwide. This is an exciting time to join a growing company going through an evolution in the way it approaches product design and development.
The Role as UX Designer
- Use a mixture of research methods to influence the design of the product
- Usability testing user interviews, card sorting
- Analyse Quantitative date
- Collaborate with customers and other teams within the business
- Create sketches, user flows, wireframes & prototypes
- Plan and run workshops
- Senior level UX designer
- B2B experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Demonstrate confidence in UX design thinking
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07710095788!