MID-SENIOR UX DESIGNER FOR HIGHLY REGARDED MEDIA PUBLISHER – UPTO 50K
Mid-Senior UX Designer for Media Publisher in London – 50,000
Want to work for a highly respected Media and Publishing company recognised for high class journalism as well as boundary pushing innovation within its sector?
A valued publication at the forefront of the digital revolution, transitioning from offline to online media and innovating the user experience and interaction in today’s digital world.
The client prides itself on a reputation of journalism that is based on honesty and integrity. You will be working as part of a growing UX team in an environment that is fun, friendly and collaborative, where you are always questioning, and always learning.
If that’s not enough, they also offer a great work to life balance where you can work from home 1 day a week with flexible 9.30am to 5.30pm hours.
The Role as Mid-Senior UX Designer
You will be working collaboratively with developers, designers and editors on a number of exciting and innovative projects to transform how the audience engages with the brand and in turn increase reader revenue.
Your work will include:
- Producing sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes
- Running the process, iterating and re-running sprints
- Exploring problems, developing hypotheses and testing solutions
- Facilitating and running stakeholder workshops
- Understanding the readers and their relationship with journalism
- Someone who has plenty of experience working in agile, and to sprints
- Experience being present within the whole design lifecycle
- An excellent problem solver who is able to work collaboratively within a team
- Confident engaging with stakeholders to fully understand their needs and reiterate the needs of the user, as this is a very client-facing role
- Passionate about the brand and revitalising its stance within journalism
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing team that is revolutionising the way that media is consumed, so if this sounds like something you want to be a part of, then get in touch!