Mid-Senior UX Designer For Growing Hospitality Brand
Mid- Senior UX Designer for Hospitality Brand in London – up to £55,000
We are looking for a senior UX designer to work in a tight-knit agile team for a hospitality brand based in London.
My client is a leading hospitality company who provide innovative solutions to streamline and up date back office solutions. Their goal is to get managers away from back office and in front of customers. They are achieving this by creating b2b mobile apps for staff to be able to keep track on HR matters as well as check inventory etc. They have had great success in the UK and Europe and are now looking to crack America, with an office opening in Tampa. With beautiful offices in the heart of London, they also boast a great benefits package and are not averse to the odd day working from home.
The Role as Mid- Senior UX Designer
This role would suit a mid-weight UX designer who is looking to take the next steps in their career by working with some massive brands on their digital offering and solutions.
- Work collaboratively to produce UX design deliverables (personas, user journey maps, wireframes, prototypes etc.)
- Conduct user research and present findings and recommendations with potential solutions
- Help to shape the UCD strategy and keep it fluid throughout applications
- Engage stakeholders across the business and communicate deliverables
For a candidate to be successful in this role, they will be a hands-on and passionate UX designer with a creative flair and an eye for detail.
- Experience working in an agile team
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual and analytical thinking in order to inform UX designs
- Strong portfolio reflecting your experience as a UCD practitioner, with broad experience of conducting research, analysis, design and usability testing