Mid-Senior UX Designer for Global Business Services Provider Upto £50,000
Mid-Senior UX Designer for Global Brand in London – Upto £50,000
This global company who provide digital services for small businesses, are looking for an ambitious mid-senior UX designer with visual capabilities, to join their team based in East London.
This client are keen to get someone on-board who truly understands the consumer, as customer relationships are at the heart of their business. What they do is assist businesses in starting up and then growing, via unique business solutions that will prove pivotal to their success.
The Role as Mid-Senior UX Designer
You’ll be working as part of a small team, supporting the Head of UX on various projects, some of which you will be leading.
This environment would be well suited to someone who can thrive autonomously, working on multiple projects at any one time, and utilising their strong problem-solving skills with approaches that are both analytical and creative.
Your role will involve:
- Using user research to both inform and test your concepts
- Collaborating with developers to implement your designs
- Producing stunning visuals for a variety of projects, across all platforms
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and trends within design
- Strong skills in research and UX, as well as in visual design
- Passionate about design, and creating engaging and effective user journeys
- Confident engaging with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly articulate your ideas
- Need to be flexible and versatile depending on the requirements of the projects
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team, working on some exciting projects in a fun and sociable environment.