Mid-Senior UX Designer

Mid-Senior UX Designer for Experience Design Agency in London – £45,000 - £55,000

I have a fantastic opportunity for a Mid-Senior UX Designer to join a top 100 experience design agency in Central London who’s currently looking for a UX Designer to work across their huge portfolio of industry leading and globally recognised client portfolio.

The Client

My client is a top 100 experience design agency in Central London who work with a wide array of well-recognised global brands and are the go-to consultants for all things design. Their success is due to an unrivaled access commitment to drive innovation through embracing a ‘People First’ attitude to the products they produce for their clients.

Boasting a world class UX team, this agency is also home to an industry heavy-weight CEO surrounded by a number of UX superstars. This is also a great agency to join as they offer an unparalleled training program to support your continual professional development.

The Role as Mid-Senior UX Designer

This agency is a huge advocate of discovery phase Research so you will be involved in the whole UCD life cycle. Reporting into the Experience Strategy Director , you will also play a key role in leading on some projects. As a rough guideline, you will be working with other UX Designers 60% of the time while the other 40% of the time you will be the sole UX Designer on the project.

Key responsibilities

  • co-ordinating and facilitating user research and testing
  • generating concepts and road mapping
  • creating user journeys, prototyping, and wireframe design
  • Presenting work and concepts to senior stakeholders

The Candidate

The ideal candidate will hold roughly 3-5 years of experience in a UX Design position working within established UX functions. Strong experience in end to end UX is hugely important. Due to the focus on insight and data, experience in Research is essential. The ability to demonstrate your work through a highly process driven portfolio is absolutely essential as well.