Mid – Senior Product Designer
Mid - Senior Product Designer for VR Start-up in London – Up to £60,000
I’m currently working with a VR product team based in the heart of Tech City. They are currently a team of 10, not including the hundreds of creators globally who regularly contribute with content to their platform.
Due to a rapidly expanding client base they are seeking to grow their team including the addition of a UI/UX Designer.
They have already built out their initial product, and are now looking at new innovative and interactive experience tools which will allow individuals to be creative. Amazingly, they have already secured deals regarding integration with the world’s most renowned social network which indicates further rapid growth on the horizon.
They are financially well backed and will be going to a second round of funding at the end of the year. Their product is already being used by some of the world’s largest media organisations and agencies with many further collaboration deals in the pipeline.
You will be joining a business who have a strong focus on design as part of their business and growth plans. As their sole designer you will own their design output and be given all the support you need as a highly valued team member.
The Role as Mid - Senior Product Designer
As a Designer:
You will be responsible for working across the responsive web platform and also working on the actual interactive products getting involved in;
- Conducting user experience exercises for new and existing products, such as user testing, usability testing, card sorting etc.
- Analysing user data to help craft the user journeys, and owning the end to end UX process.
- Take ownership and design the look and feel of the responsive website.
- Work on the optimisation of the sales funnels.
- Liaise with development teams to ensure solutions are built correctly.
You should have;
- Extensive design experience and be fully proficient in responsive web design.
- An expert at working in Sketch & InVision with some work in Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of UX principles and user centred, data driven design.
Highly beneficial but not essential
- Basic video editing skills ( stitching / touch up etc)
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience building SAAS products.
CLICK APPLY TO HEAR MORE
This is a tremendous opportunity to get involved with a fast moving and forward thinking start-up as part of a tech savvy, motivated team who are super passionate about digital and their product.