Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager
Mid-weight to Senior Digital Project Manager for Creative Agency in North West London – Up to £40,000 DoE
A great opportunity for a strong Mid-weight who is looking for more responsibility but not yet at Senior level. This is a brilliant agency who are looking to help you step up into a Senior role within 1-2 years.
Very well regarded Creative Agency based in NW London who have a brilliant environment, and are known to invest in development of it’s employees. With an enviable client list and strong ability to win work pitched for, this is a great time to be joining this steadily growing agency.
The Role as Mid-weight to Senior Digital Project Manager
This top London agency is seeking a strong Mid-Weight Project Manager to work across a number of accounts in their delightful West London office. The role will entail management of digital projects from website design and build to creative campaign production, including social and video content.
You will have experience working with in house creative teams to conceive and develop varied campaigns, creating and updating project documentation and managing or escalating where necessary any issues which arise along the way. Confident in a client facing position, you will regularly attend meetings alongside the Client Services team to ensure projects are briefed in appropriately and and added features or deliverables are added into the delivery schedule and budget (with necessary extensions on either of these agreed with the client).
This is a rare opportunity to join a well located agency which prefers to promote from within.
As a confident Mid-Weight Project Manager you will be looking to take the step up to Senior in a year to two years. Previous experience in an agency is essential.
- Management of Digital Projects incl; creative development of campaigns (banners, emails, microsites, social media, video content), website design build.
- Creation and management of project documentation.
- Experience in a client facing role; managing expectations and translating any specific details to help the client understand,
- Management of an in house creative and development team end to end on projects.
- Management of budgets of up to £500k
- Working in tandem with other agencies where necessary.
- Liaising with, and managing the client.
- Working with the PM team and Studio Manager to ensure projects have resource where and when necessary.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well located agency which works hard to develop it’s employees as it prefers to promote from within.