Marketing Manager for a Award-Winning Digital Agency
Marketing Manager for Award-Winning Digital Agency in London – Up to £35,000
This award-winning Digital Agency are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to be the driving force for creating and implementing a new Marketing Strategy.
This Digital Agency has helped their clients achieve success by using digital to solve real business problems, which ultimately increases their brands value. They specialise in designing and building great digital experiences for the omni-channel world. They like to get to know the brands they’re working with and what makes them and their customers tick so that they can re-design, re-brand and build digital solutions that users love. Some examples of this include; a global responsive website build and mobile app build to push this global travel company to being digital leaders in this sector; Re-create a brands identify along with the re-design and re-launch of a company’s main acquisition channel focusing on the user for a leading automotive services client; The re-design of a global e-commerce website which really focuses in on the online experience for a leading consumer goods company.
The Role as Marketing Manager
This role of Digital Marketing Manager will see you being the driving force for the change and development of marketing within the Agency. This includes initially being responsible for creating and implementing a marketing strategy for the UK, which fully integrates with the business strategy. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this high profile role will focus on promoting the agency and its services and growing its client portfolio.
- Optimising the full mix of digital marketing to achieve effective ROI.
- You will build rapport with internal teams and external clients.
- You will be thinking creatively, thinking ahead, using the creative team to create marketing campaigns and thinking about new and creative ways to achieve the marketing strategy.
- You will work across the teams and work closely with the MD to develop cutting edge strategic new marketing initiatives that raise the agency’s brand profile.
- Monitor, analyse and report on market trends and competitor activity.
- Work closely with bloggers and online communities.
- Identification and development of new digital opportunities by being forward thinking and innovative.
- Identify marketing opportunities and help to generating new business.
This role of Digital Marketing Manager is for someone who sees this as an opportunity to take their career to the next level. You will be a highly motivated individual with an ambition to succeed and someone who relishes a real challenge, wanting to make a real difference and a significant impact on business performance.
Essential Experience required for this position includes:
- At least 3 years’ digital marketing experience within an Agency setting;
- You will understand the importance of developing a marketing strategy and delivering this with proven results;
- You will have managed SEO, PPC and display;
- Strong experience increasing brand awareness, website traffic and driving retention
- Someone with experience developing relationships with consumers and trade partners.