Lead UX Designer for Tech Consultancy – Upto £60k
Lead UX designer for Tech Consultancy in Edinburgh – Upto £60,000
This leading software consultancy are looking for a hands on UX Designer to join them in their Edinburgh office. This highly experienced person needs to be self-motivated, creative, passionate about technology, and delivering outstanding experiences for their users.
This client works with a variety of blue chip clients on an international scale, providing them with superior systems that are integral to their business. They are constantly expanding and understand the integral nature of UX to this growth. Their teams work together to combine a passion of technology with a desire to deliver amazing, high-class, innovative solutions.
The Role as Lead UX designer
Your role will involve primarily operating within London but there is also the chance to travel to the other offices as well as a couple of days spent internationally on occasion.
- Lots of work within the discovery phase of the UX lifecycle; using research and exploration to identify problems and provide simple solutions
- Planning and facilitating workshops, and drawing upon your expertise to evangelise the value of UX to clients
- Collaborating with teams in the other UK offices to produce smart and intuitive experiences
- Working on projects both internally and client-side
- Constantly iterating to ensure project focus and optimal design
The ideal candidate will have:
- Confidence at pitching to clients and strong at stakeholder engagement
- Experience working on complex projects
- A consultancy background with demonstrable experience of working with Agile dev teams
- A degree in design, I.T or similar…or a good degree along with relevant working experience
If this sounds like you then send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.