Lead UX Designer For Gaming Client
Lead UX Designer for Gaming Client in London – up to £80,000
I am looking for a Lead UX designer or a senior who is ready to take the next steps in their career to work with a gaming client based in London Bridge.
My client has recently been acquired by a FTSE 250 company, which means you will have the freedom of working in a start-up environment but with all the benefits of working for a large organisation. You will be working to produce both designs and content for one of the biggest names in the industry. This company will give you the opportunity to really own projects and reach thousands and sometimes millions of people daily by your user-centered designs. The office is a relaxed and adult environment with a heavy sports loving culture. The work is fast paced with a chance to get really involved with projects and meeting clients and stakeholders. Within the company hard work is recognized and rewarded, with plenty of opportunities for development and career progression.
The Role as Lead UX Designer
This role will see you mentoring junior members of the team and working the full UX cycle from initial research through to testing your designs and everything in-between.
- User research using various methodologies
- Usability testing (multi-variant, A/B etc.)
- Understand user behavior across various segments and share the findings with the team, producing personas to share key info
- Working closely with the UI designers and developers to provide an amazing experience across all projects
For you to be successful in this role you will have a great eye for detail and have experience working across various platforms including retail and web.
- Experience and understanding of UCD principles
- Portfolio showing your experience with native mobile and web projects
- Experience facilitating user research studies
- Experience of working on an end to end product lifecycle, from concept to delivery