Lead UX Consultant for Innovative Customer Experience Consultancy – Upto £70,000
Lead UX Consultant for Customer Experience Consultancy in London – £70,000
Leading UX consultancy are seeking Experience Lead to inspire and deliver customer experience and digital transformation strategies. Working in a very collaborative and fun environment where you will be experimenting with new technology and approaches to deliver game changing, multi-channel digital experiences for a range of blue chip and charity clients
Our client is a leading customer experience consultancy working with companies in travel, retail, charities and finance to name a few sectors. They provide unbeatable service, clearly defining strategy and approach and optimising structure and design of the digital interface, whilst maintaining the personal touch of the client.
You’ll be working in a nurturing, collaborative and creative environment where a strong emphasis is placed upon training and mentoring. Personal development is of utmost importance here and you will be both supported, and given a platform to support others.
The Role as Lead UX Consultant
This is an amazing opportunity to bring your ideas to reality, working with like-minded intelligent and driven individuals from the discovery phase through to service design. You’ll be working very closely with a growing team of UX consultants, UI Designers, client directors and project managers.
No two weeks are the same with this client, but your role will consist of:
- Leading multiple projects alongside the other consultants whilst also mentoring and teaching them throughout the process
- Experimenting with new technology such as Chat Bots and implementing them in your work alongside your in-depth user research
- Using your vast experience and knowledge to produce creative and innovative solutions
- Running and helping to develop training courses to mentor those less experienced
- Pitching exciting and ground-breaking ideas to a variety of new clients whilst also developing relationships with pre-existing clients
- Experienced at delivering the whole product lifecycle with strong skills across research, IA and design
- Able to inspire and support both the clients and their team, helping to coach and mentor staff
- Able to lead multi-disciplinary teams on different projects
- Confident with excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders
- Articulate, influential with a natural authority that will drive your ideas forward
- Genuinely passionate about digital technology and the ways in which it can enrich and enhance people’s lives
You’ll be given the autonomy to choose the right way to communicate your ideas and work to those around you, in a fun, exciting and unique environment where a good work life balance is encouraged and where the client’s goals are at the heart of everything you do.