Lead User Researcher for Highly Regarded Media Brand – Upto £75k
Lead User Researcher for Media Brand in London – Upto £75,000
This renowned and respected media company, recognised for high class journalism as well as boundary pushing innovation, are looking for a Lead User Researcher to take a pivotal position within their digital team.
The client prides itself on a reputation that is based upon honesty and integrity, as well as being known for innovating their user experience and interaction in today’s digital world. They strive to build deeper and more meaningful relationships with people and see user research as essential in guiding the work of their product teams in order to ensure the best outcomes possible for both audience and business.
The Role as Lead User Researcher
This role requires someone with excellent skills and experience within research who really wants to impact change within the company. You will be scoping out the market, testing concepts and finding out whether these concepts are able to go to market, as well as working closely with product managers to evangelise your research findings and sell in your concepts.
Your role will involve:
- Working very closely with the head of UX, mentoring your team, delivering meaningful research insights and providing excellent recommendations
- Identifying appropriate user research methodologies, and applying your vast experience, particularly in terms of ethnography and contextual research.
- Constantly staying ahead of advances and opportunities within research to make yourself and your team stronger than ever
- Leading regular stand ups with your team, working to resolve any issues, celebrating successes and streamlining your focus
The ideal candidate will be:
- A natural born leader who others look to not only for guidance and passion, but also for empathy and humility
- Experienced managing research operations and leading a team of user researchers
- Fluent in data, stats and analysis, you are confident in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Constantly advocating best practises and iterating strong user research understanding throughout the organisation
If this sounds like you then send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!