Lead UI/UX Designer needed for a Social Events Start-up
Lead UI/UX Designer for Start Up in Central London – £50,000 - £60,000
Founded in 2014 this start up is already game changing the way that young people use Tech to connect with social events. The mission is to be the biggest social event platform in the UK with future growth to move into other cities around the world.
The product is a mobile first app that allows users to create a ‘One Stop Shop’ for fun and interesting digital ways to creating or attending local events – Features include discovering local events, chat groups, and networking with like-minded people. Another feature they are currently working on is a marketplace for buying and selling tickets which will allow the customer to create a digital wallet of ticket purchases.
The team is organically growing and they are now seeking a Lead UI/UX Designer to act as brand guardian to create new functionalities and evolve their existing designs.
The Role as Lead UI/UX Designer
As the Lead UI/UX Designer you will have all creative responsibility of the way the product looks and feels. You will be working on designing new concepts for product features, looking at the challenges of the usability and creating new experiences and testing them through building a prototypes. As the sole Designer you will be very hands on and work collaboratively with the tech team through the all stages of delivery.
In short you will be the go to person when it comes to the look of this product. (what a fantastic opportunity).
Other responsibilities include:
- Designing new and Improving existing features of the mobile app
- Working on the brand to sync with the mobile product
- Designing all platforms and suggesting new ways this product can innovate the sector.
You will have the ability to use your past experience and create something new and exciting with every digital touch point. You will have strong mobile experience across iOS and Android. This is a position for a self-starter and someone who believes they can shape this product into becoming the biggest events app in its space.
Other attributes include:
- Previous experience Working on a mobile product
- 6 years + experience working in a Digital Design role
- Experience in creating designs both IOS and Android interface and demonstrations of eye catching work showcasing these designs
- Proven experience in UI and UX Design (Wireframing, User Flows)
- Experience with industry software including Sketch, Axure and Adobe Creative Suite.
If you want to join a product design led team working for an exciting start up, then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply button attaching a cover letter, CV and Portfolio to move you forward to the next stages of the application.