Lead UI Designer for Product / Digital Studio – £70-80,000 – Contract available.
Lead UI Designer for Product / Digital Studio in London – £70,000 - £80,000
My client are an international physical & digital product studio, looking for the best in the business to join them on their mission to create futuristic products ranging across a multitude of sectors from automotive to entertainment .
Passionate to join a highly skilled team? This is a rare opportunity to join a team of talented UX designers, researchers, engineers & product developers where you will seek to challenge the status quo, constantly innovate and shape the future of consumer experiences, working with world famous & exciting brands .
Reporting to the Creative Director you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team where your skills will be challenged on a day to day basis, creating brilliant work & striving to meet the high standards of the studio & our clients.
What you will do :
- Work on high spec visual design for a wealth of user interface projects across multiple platforms from mobile, desktop, kiosks, infopoints etc
- Be constantly thinking about the user’s every touchpoint with a product
- Lead two digital designers & lead quality control
- Constantly iterating & striving to ‘create better’ & encouraging each individual within your team to grow and develop through mentorship
You will be :
- Relentlessly curious & passionate about your craft – always exploring new design and technology trends
- Passionate about solving complex challenges
- Passionate about UX with a strong understanding of core principles of UCD
- Articulate & confident to express your opinions & able to defend your ideas
- Passionate about all aspects of interaction design
- Conceptual thinker who embraces challenges
- Never satisfied, always looking to improve your work
You must :
– Have worked on complex application design and projects with complex interactivity or not just marketing or content-focused websites.
· Have extensive Lead level experience , detailed in a beautiful portfolio.
Benefits (* =post probation)
- Pension Scheme*
- Gym Memberships deals*
- Seasonal parties
- Cycle to work & childcare schemes
- Weekly drinks
If this sounds of interest don’t hesitate to click apply below!
Due to the volume of applicants for this position, only successful applicants can be contacted unfortunately.