Lead Project Manager for Fin-Tech Agency
Lead Project Manager for Fin-Tech Agency in London – £55k - £70k
This Fin-Tech Agency is seeking a Lead Digital Project Manager to oversee a range of digital innovative build projects that are used globally.
This Fin-Tech Agency works with leading Financial Companies globally to create digital experiences that are both innovative and connect customer experience to their digital context. They create customer experiences to simplify the world of financial services, doing this across web, mobile and touch-enabled devices. They work strategically with their clients to deliver transformational digital change and utilise research and data to create digital solutions that make financial processes effortless.
The Role as Lead Project Manager
This role of Lead Project Manager will see you working with a team of Project Managers.
- Create customer experience maps based on research and data collected, that outlines the interactions between the customer and various engagement/touch points;
- Work closely with teams to create Digital Roadmaps;
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality;
- Manage the end to end project cycle;
- Work across numerous accounts / projects, these will include digital builds (e.g. website, platform, app).
Essential Experience Required for this role of Lead Project Manager, Digital:
- 5+ years’ experience of digital project management with exposure to an Agency environment;
- Experience working on larger-scale build projects such as, website, platform, app builds;
- Experience managing a build project for Financial Services client;
- Experience of managing and end to end project cycle including working with in-house development teams;
- Large budgetary experience;
- Experience of customer experience / user experience projects;
- Experience creating digital roadmaps utilising data collection.
This is an urgent requirement for this Agency and so if you are interested in this position of Lead Project Manager, please send me through a copy of your CV ASAP. They will however wait for notice periods.