Lead Product Designer // Global Music Brand
Lead Product Designer for Global Music Brand in London – £70,000-£80,000
Global music brand are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join them and work alongside the Product Director and help coach the team whilst remaining hands on throughout the process.
You will be joining this company at a really exciting period for them where you will be given the chance to help create the design process that will help them grow as a brand. This client has progressed beyond just showcasing music, they now produce their own bespoke content, including apps that offer an interactive immersive experience for the user.
The company operates as one entity with nine brands within in, and truly are the market leaders within the music industry. With amazing offices in Central London and working alongside a great Head of Product it’s a brilliant opportunity to really hit the ground running and own projects.
The Role as Lead Product Designer
They are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join them at this exciting time of growth, and work across a variety of projects such as app design (iOS & Android), web and visual design solutions, product design across multiple platforms, and ultimately moving into voice control and podcasts.
As their Lead Product Designer you will be both hands on as well as coaching and mentoring the designers within the team, designing across UX and UI, you will be well versed working on user flows, journeys, prototyping and wireframing and then carrying through to visual completion.
- Designing across multiple projects and product streams at one time.
- Mentoring the design team alongside the Head of Product.
- Developing concepts through to completion.
What you should have:
- Solid experience within a similar role, ideally within the entertainment / media industry.
- Brilliant experience in both UX and UI and able to articulate your processes.
- Portfolio showcasing work across various platforms, and knowledge of emerging technologies such as Alexa and voice control.
- Management / mentoring experience.