Product Designer (Visual/UI) – Global entertainment brand
Senior Product Designer (UI/Visual) for Global entertainment brand in London – Up to £60,000 + Benefits
A global music and entertainment brand are looking for a Senior Product Designer (With a focus on the Visual and UI elements) to join them in a brand new innovation team being built to service a range of brands that they own.
I am looking for a Senior Product Designer to join one of the largest, global entertainment brands who over the last 12 months have gone through an incredible transformation and now have a real focus on the digital innovation side of the business. In the last 2 years alone they increased the number of unique monthly users from 5,000 to around the 50,000 mark. There’s a whole host of brands that sit within them, many of which I am confident you will recognise.
It’s an exciting time to be joining this company as they shift away from being audio focused to become a full digital media provider. This new team has a core focus on developing new and exciting digital products to further boost their customer engagement and reach.
The Role as Senior Product Designer (UI/Visual)
The role is for a brand new team being built by the organisation and will see you working with a further 3 team members (Mix of Visual and UX designers) working closely with the Lead Product Designer deliver their new and existing and digital products. Taking insights from their data and insight team and then working with the UX designers to refine the journeys and prototypes before designing polished UI and visual elements. Some really exciting projects on the horizon with a mix of Web and Mobile products and some exciting exploration into future tech like connected TV and connected Car! Also an opportunity to begin pioneering in Voice products with Alexa and Google Home partnerships.
- Create clean UI and Visual designs for all their consumer-facing digital products.
- Ensure that all their products and visuals communicate clearly, on brand and engages users.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of the design systems and component libraries to be used across the organisation.
- Work with UX counterparts to define user journeys and develop prototypes.
- Work effectively in a cross-functional product team.
- Understand brand strategy for each individual brand within the group.
- Translate the brand identity across all digital touchpoints.
- Ensure that the user interfaces are usable and accessible.
- Contribute to defining the design direction of the company.
What you should have:
- Experience within a similar role, with a strong portfolio of mobile Visual and UI projects to back this up.
- Experience in both UX and UI and able to articulate your processes.
- Strong skills with design tools like Adobe Suite, Sketch and prototyping of your choice (InVision, Principle, Flinto etc. )
- Understanding of agile delivery methodologies.
- Strong communicator.
- Knowledge of future trends and tech like Voice, VR and Connected/smart products.
Want to know more? Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY!