Lead Product Designer – Global entertainment brand
Lead Product Designer for Global entertainment brand in London – Up to £80,000 + Benefits
A global music and entertainment brand are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join them in a brand new team working alongside the Product Director. Hands-on management role with an estimated 20% of your time dedicated to management tasks.
I am looking for a Lead Product Designer to join one of the largest, global entertainment brands who over the last 12 months have gone through an incredible transformation and have a real focus on the digital innovation side of the business. In the last 2 years alone they increased the number of unique monthly users from 5,000 to around the 50,000 mark. There’s a whole host of brands that sit within them, many of which I am confident you will recognise.
It’s an exciting time to be joining this company as they shift away from being audio focused to become a full digital media provider. This new team has a core of developing new and exciting digital products to further boost their customer engagement and reach.
The Role as Lead Product Designer
The role is for a brand new team being built by the organisation and will see you managing a team or 3 (Mix of Visual and UX designers) and take lead on all conception and delivery of their existing and new products. Taking insights from their data and insight team and then developing the UX (Testing, wireframes, flows, prototypes etc.) through to polished UI and visual. It’s a very hands-on management role with only an estimated 20% of your time predicted to be dedicated to management tasks. Some really exciting projects on the horizon with a mix of Web and Mobile products and some exciting exploration into connected TV and connected Car! Also an opportunity to begin pioneering in Voice products
- Managing a team of three (Mix of Visual/UI and UX)
- Designing across multiple projects and product streams at one time.
- Mentoring the design team alongside the Head of Product.
- Developing concepts through to delivery.
- Help to establish a solid design system for the organisation.
- Servicing all 9 brands with new, innovative products.
- Pioneer in new tech like voice interfaces.
What you should have:
- Solid experience within a similar role, with a strong portfolio to back this up.
- Brilliant experience in both UX and UI and able to articulate your processes.
- Management / mentoring experience ideal but not 100% required.
- Knowledge of future trends and tech like Voice, VR and Connected/smart products.
Want to know more? Get in touch on email@example.com or click APPLY!