Lead Experience Designer – Health and Wellbeing, Wearable Tech – Upto €75,000
Lead Experience Designer for Global brand in Austria – Upto €75,000
Having first been established several decades ago, and become a name ubiquitous within fashion products, this renowned brand are looking to push the boundaries of innovation and break the mould of wearable tech.
Already being at the top of their game in their industry, this client is now striving to become synonymous with health and wellbeing, placing these values at the heart of their creations. For them, emotional wellbeing drives their thinking, spurs their creativity and emanates in their futuristic and unprecedented technology.
The Role as Lead Experience Designer
This role will require you to become an integral part of the Innovation Team. You will be owning the UX process from beginning to end, working on cutting-edge initiatives that will not only shape the future of this brand, but will also provide positive experiences and evoke calm and balanced emotions in peoples lives. You will be identifying existing painpoints and proposing brilliant solutions. You will be continuously prototyping, constantly iterating, and consequently producing amazing results.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A seasoned UX’r with a strong portfolio that can showcase your amazing work and skills
- Someone who is not afraid to think outside the box, try new things and constantly innovate; you thrive off of doing what others think to be impossible
- Motivated, ambitious and driven; you can view things holistically and on a global scale
- An excellent communicator, able to clearly articulate your ideas and drive them forward
- Genuinely passionate about creating products that will improve wellbeing and reduce stress
*relocation allowance available