Lead Designer / Head of Design – Independent Agency
Lead Designer / Head of Design for Independent Digital Agency in London – £50,000-52,000
An innovative, cutting edge digital agency are on the lookout for their new Lead Designer to head up the design team.
Intuitive. Strategic. Creative. Three words that perfectly capture the nature of this agency.
An agency who have been around for 5 years and since their conception have gone on from strength to strength and are now solidly grounded, and work with some of the largest brands in the world. Their client base is vast with the three main sectors they cover being Arts & Culture, Internet Services, and Charities & NFP.
Within this client roster, they work across brand, campaign, digital and publishing and create brilliantly executed design and creative solutions across a multitude of platforms.
The team is made up of Creatives, Editorial, Production and Digital and are continuing to organically grow due to client demand.
The Role as Lead Designer / Head of Design
They are looking for a Senior Designer who is ready to take the step up to lead all design concepts and solutions, acting as their Head of Design. Working alongside the Creatives you would be the sole digital designer within the agency, which would allow you to own projects end to end, and work closely with creatives on concepts and carrying it through to final completion.
You will be working across UI and UX processes, such as user flows and site maps, prototyping and wireframing, through to visual UI solutions across a range of platforms. Working with clients and stakeholders where necessary, you will be articulating design ideas and explaining concepts. This would suit a designer who is looking for an immensely creative role, with a UI / UX skillset who is comfortable working both autonomously as well as within a team.
- Taking ownership over design projects.
- Creating exciting concepts for clients and carrying them through to completion.
- Designing brilliant visual / UI work with a solid UX framework.
- Working alongside the Digital Director.
You will have:
- Portfolio showcasing creative thinking and a solid UI / UX skillset.
- Prior experience in a digital agency.
- Understanding of development processes and limitations within it.
- A fun and personable attitude, with a strong work ethic and a will to create the best digital work!