Junior UX Designer For Household Name In The Gaming Industry
UX Designer for Gaming Industry in Watford – up to £40,000
I am seeking an ambitious and creative UX designer to work with a household name to path the future of their digital channels and offering.
My client is in the middle of growing their digital team and are now looking for a junior UX designer to join them on their journey. This team will be providing the strategic and planning for their digital transformation and be accountable for the growth in this area. They are now seeing the need for UX research and design in a big way and will be looking to meet consumers’ needs by providing in depth insights based on research and providing solutions to be executed by relevant teams.
The Role as UX Designer
The exciting thing about this role for a UX designer is that you will have the challenge of working across 4 micro projects under one larger project and will be assuring all are keeping in trend and style whilst still having its own identity.
- Help with the planning and execution of user research
- Work collaboratively to evolve and improve consumers experiences
- Analyse trends and key development and report your findings
- Be involved in creating intuitive user focused interfaces and products
- Ensure execution of proper user experience methodologies
An ideal candidate will have had a couple of year’s solid UX experience and be looking to take the next step in their career by working for a household name with millions of unique users weekly.
- Being comfortable in presenting designs and influences peers
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Experience using UX methodologies and design tools
- Experience implementing UX design for complex transactional applications
- A beautiful portfolio demonstrating your user centred designs