Junior UX designer for Market disruptive Sport VOD product.
Junior UX designer for Sport VOD product in Market disruptive Sport VOD product. – Up to £35,000
Junior UX designer needed for a new innovative video on demand project. This is a chance to work on a product that in the next couple of years will be a household name.
This is a truly unique chance to be part of the launch of product described as the Netflix for sporting events. They are launching this product within the next few months and therefore are looking to get somebody on board ASAP to help with the cutting edge designs across multiple platforms. They work in an extremely agile environment where everybody has a voice and can be involved with coming up with new ideas. You will be able to learn from a team of talented product and UX designers who have launched some of the world’s best loved VOD services.
The Role as Junior UX designer
This role will see you creating beautiful user centred designs that will be used globally by millions. Working in an agile environment you will constantly be testing, learning and iterating to really push the boundaries of producing a world class product. This role is for a UX designer however past UI experience and a good eye for designs would strengthen your application.
- Considering market analysis and customer feedback when creating intriguing user centred designs.
- Preparing and conducting various methods of research including Guerrilla testing
- Presenting your designs to various teams in the company including product and marketing them to review and provide feedback
- Create process flows, wireframes and visual design mock ups in a quick yet thorough fashion
- Keep in close contact with external developers to ensure your designs and both achievable and are built to designs specs and pixel perfect.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate UX designer who has a good eye for detail and keen to join a team who are on an exciting market disruptive journey.
- Ability to rapid prototype
- Experience of usability testing and conducting research
- Open to receiving and giving constructive criticism and feedback
- Experience working in a deadline-driven work environment
- Having a well laid out and informative portfolio demonstrating your previous designs & outcomes