Junior User Researcher for Innovative Tech Platform – Upto 32k
Junior User Researcher for Tech company in London – Upto £32,000
This award winning tech start up are looking for a Junior User Researcher to join them in their Central London offices as they help shape an industry and construct the next generation of software to be accessed on a global scale.
Our client is a secure start up with over 100 employees and 4 offices globally and they are looking for a smart, curious and able User Researcher to work with the current Research team to drive research and testing within their company. Their software is aimed at assisting small businesses, helping them to save time and money, and there is immense scope for further reach as they are constantly expanding.
The Role as Junior User Researcher
Your role will include:
- Carrying out research into the requirements of the users and collaborating with product managers, designers and researchers to distil your insights, with both mobile and desktop in mind
- Utilising carious methodologies including surveys, lab studies and observational studies
- Liaising with stakeholders to reiterate the needs of the user
- Defining high level personas and workflows
- Producing written reports and holding oral presentations which sustain your research findings
- Degree in HCI, Psychology, Anthropology, Computer Science or similar
- Practical experience within a research setting
- Well versed in various research methodologies with good knowledge of when each should be used
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software is desired but not essential
This is a really great role for a Junior looking to take their next steps with a fun and friendly company that place an emphasis on career progression and development.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV’s over to firstname.lastname@example.org!