User Researcher – fast growing Property Start-up
User Researcher for Disruptive Property Start-up in London – £25,000 - £40,000
Talented User Researcher required to join a disruptive property start-up that aims to shake up the property industry. Working with tech entrepreneurs, you will be providing user-focused research work that generates actionable insight for the design and product teams.
You will be shaping the future of the industry through creating user-centred products that differ from the traditional estate agency model.
Our client is an online property start-up that is changing the way that properties are let and sold. Founded just over 18 months ago, the company has grown rapidly with 100 employees now working in their London office. Working within the buoyant property industry, the start-up are disrupting the traditional estate agent model and instead, offering a customer focused product to make the whole home buying and letting process easier.
The company offer a range of services that cover the full buying and letting process, from advertising, photography, viewings right through to mortgage advice, insurance and conveyancing.
The Role as User Researcher
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident User Researcher to be the ‘go-to’ within the design and product team for all things research. You will hit the ground running and enjoy sharing your knowledge of User Research and Usability testing best practices. As the company continues to grow, you will be elevated into a more senior position and work with other researchers in your team.
- Identify problems and opportunities for product improvements
- Use various tools to better understand the user: eye-tracking software, facial recognition techniques, Survey Monkey, Inspectlet
- Choose the best user research methodology for each project, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Communicate research methods and findings to the rest of the team
- Be the advocate for users within the team and ensure research findings are translated into the designs
This is a great opportunity to shape the User Research capabilities within a fast growing start-up. Working within multi-disciplinary teams, you will be the user advocate for mobile and desktop products. It is important that you are proactive and enjoy taking on a challenge as you will be responsible for creating a research strategy and deciding on the best approach for various product streams.
- Knowledge of how to conduct: 1 to 1 interviews, focus groups, workshops, card sorting and surveys
- Experience of A/B testing and the ability to use eye-tracking software
- Genuine interest of working within a disruptive start-up
- Passionate about ensuring that user needs are researched, understood and met across various products